Monday, January 7, 2008

ch - First Day Back

Beep! Beep! Beep! That is the sound of my phone alarm telling me I have to get up. Today of course was the first day back at Uni since we broke up for the Christmas Holiday - you'l be glad to hear that not a lot has changed at dear old Margaret Street, "..and why would it?" I hear you ask, it's only been a couple of weeks since I was last there.

I had a tonne of library books to take back, I thought I'd stock up on reading material just incase I got snowbound at home or ate far too much turkey etc. and couldn't move 'til February. At least I'd have someting to read. Oh and I have to start preparing my first research paper so I thought a bit more knowledge may come in handy!

That was the main reason I wandered in to Birmingham but I also wanted to get back into the flow of being at Uni and 'orientate' myself with what's going to be happening over the next couple of months. That being said, it is helpful if the information you want is readily available i.e. on the notice board - it wasn't. It was completely devoid of information. Nevermind, I'll find out sometime this week... I hope!

No comments: