Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ch - Last Nights Lecture

Whilst I was sat enjoying a cup of Machine coffee (from the machine that has only just been repaired after being out of order for over a month!), in the corner of my eye I could see something black moving around to my right, at first I thought it was a fly but as I turned round I saw that it was infact a rodent. It moved too fast for me to see whether it was a Mouse or a Rat, all I can say is that its body looked almost 14cms long and its tail was the around the same length - was it a rat? It dissapeared behind the plaster copy of the Venus Di Milo and that was the last I saw of it.

Last nights Contemporary Philosophical Aesthetics lecture was a continuation of our discussion of Francis Bacon and Deleuze's philosophies on the 'Logic of Sensation.' As with most of these lectures, I am slowly but surely getting to grips with some of the ideas dealt with, I couldn't say I understand it enough to explain it coherently though. - I must go and read more!

No comments: